Having an affordable Destin Beach Wedding Ceremony shouldn’t mean that you have to sacrifice everything you have been dreaming of. Our Destin Nautical Knot Package is great for smaller Florida destination weddings with a couple on a budget. All though our Nautical Knot is our most affordable Destin Beach Wedding Package, we include the set-up, break down, beautiful bamboo arch. We have over 20 colors of flowing material for the natural bamboo arch. This package includes a coordinating aisle way, white or ivory chair covers, and over 20 colors of chair sashes.
We provide ceremony music, and a beach wedding ceremony officiate for your affordable Destin Beach Wedding. And, let’s not forget the all-important ceremony photography. Standard ceremony photography is included with all of our packages, and you have the option of adding more time for those beautiful sunset photos. Everything included in the package is clearly listed below, with no hidden charges or fees.
Destin Nautical Knot Package Details
- Officiant: who will perform, and coordinate, your affordable Destin Beach Wedding
- Your choice of personalized ceremony and vows provided by “Your Destin Beach Wedding”
- Beach location in the Destin, Panama City, or Ft. Walton area with reasonable beach access — for private rental locations, you will need to obtain property management permission
- Consultations by phone and email
- Final beach wedding ceremony agenda provided
- Unity Sand Ceremony, including: Decorated sand ceremony table, keepsake vase, sand color choices
- Recorded music: your choice of traditional or steel drum wedding music that will be played on our PA system.
- Photographer at ceremony site with 40 photos, which will include the ceremony and a few poses of the bride and groom immediately after the ceremony, presented to you free on a photo CD: Available for upgrade, see additional information on our “photos” page
- Legal filing of your Florida Marriage license
The following selections will be chosen by you from our selections pages (and are included in your package price):
- Three bamboo poles (two on each side and one going across) with your choice of up to two material colors and several choices of bamboo arch topper: stand of starfish, white lilies, or tropical flowers
- Decorated aisle-way consisting of your choice of the following: Tiki torches or bamboo poles, connected to each other by starfish or small white seashells; tropical tiki torches; or tropical flower garland placed in the sand
- Up to 14 chairs at ceremony site WITH white or ivory chair covers and colored sashes
- Choice of sand colors for your Unity Sand Ceremony
Additions/Discounts Available For This Package
- Additional chairs at the ceremony site ($)
- Water Bottles on Ice, or a Lemonade Station for your guests enjoyment ($)
- $100.00 deduction from package price if you have your own ceremony photographer
(Includes Bride & Groom and bridal party)
$1,350.00 Weekday Special: Monday – Thursday
(not available on Holidays, new reservations only, our selection beach locations)
*Does not include any permit or parking fees that may be required
*Holiday/Holiday Weekends, add $100.00
This non-refundable deposit reserves the date.
This deposit will be subtracted from the package price.
(extra charges will apply)
- Expanded ceremony photography time
- Additional chairs
- Custom ceremony play list
- Bottles of water on ice
- Ceremony videography and/or photo slideshow
Ceremony Photography Options
All of our packages include photography of your beach wedding ceremony: From the start of the ceremony, during the ceremony, and we finish with a few poses of the bridal party and the bride and groom.
Want to add a ceremony video to your package?
When you purchase either one of our extra photography options, you can also add a basic ceremony video of your ceremony for only $389.00!
Add additional photography time after the ceremony with our staff photographer. This will include all of your ceremony photos, plus a group photo of all guests, immediate family photos with the bride and groom, bridal party photos, then ultimately many more poses of the bride and groom, by the ceremony site, and by the ocean shore. You can add this extra photography time for only $200.00, or the Simply Elopement package, add $100.00).
Are you looking for a more journalistic approach to your ceremony photography? More poses, for example “trashing the dress’, Hire our exclusive wedding photography company: Forever in Love Photography.
If you hire her for your ceremony photography, she will replace our staff photography. She will take all of your ceremony photos, as well as all the after ceremony photos. If you hire Forever in Love Photography for your beach wedding ceremony, she will take the place of our staff photographer. And, you will receive a $100.00 credit on your package when you use her photography services (this credit cannot be combined with any other discounts, and this credit is not available for the Simply Package).
Based on availability. You will need to contact her directly, to check her availability: ForeverInLovePhotos.com
If you will be hiring your own photographer
Your photographer will take the place of our ceremony photographer. You can deduct $100.00 from our package price when hiring your own photographer (not available for the Simply Package). Once the ceremony is over, your photographer will take all the guests to the water to complete their photography.
Planning an Affordable Destin Beach Wedding
Planning your affordable Destin Beach Wedding has never been easier. Simply Contact Us today to reserve your wedding date, then get all the information you need to start picking your color choices, music choices, ceremony and vow choices, wedding time and more! We understand how important this day is for you and we are here to help make it as easy and stress-free as possible. Once you reserve your wedding date we would be happy to assist you with any recommendations you might need, answer all of your questions in regards to how our beach wedding ceremony works and any specific questions in regards to your wedding.
Other Package Options
© 2007 - 2017 Your Destin Beach Wedding, A division of Your Florida Beach Wedding, Inc. All rights reserved.