Ft. Walton Beach Weddings
When couples decide to have a relaxing destination beach wedding experience, they choose Ft. Walton Beach Weddings as one of their top locations. With the white, sugary sand beaches, and beautiful emerald waters, you will have the perfect back-drop for your beach wedding photos. Ft. Walton Beach is a laid back eclectic community that has plenty of unique experiences to enjoy:
- The famous Gulfarium: Great activity for your visiting guests
- Deep Sea Fishing Charters: Same as with Destin, the guys (and girls!) can try their hand at catching dinner.
- Wild Willy’s Rope and 4-D movie experience: Great for any families that are attending your wedding ceremony
- 30A Beach Bonfire: what a way to relax in the evening on the beach. Ft. Walton Beach Weddings in the early evening, followed by a bonfire and s’mores for a dessert reception!
Ft. Walton beach has a rich history. Even though the city is called Ft. Walton there was never actually a fort in the city. This area has a rich history with the Native Americans going back over 14, 000 years. With its small town feel, Ft. Walton Beach Weddings can make your destination wedding experience.
How can You make Ft. Walton Beach Weddings your Florida destination wedding location?
It is so easy to have Ft. Walton Beach Weddings as your Florida destination wedding. Here are the six simple steps:
- Check out our packages page for the package that fits your wedding vision
- Contact us to check on your date availability
- You can make your deposit by check, or credit card, to reserve your Florida beach wedding date
- Receive your confirmation packet, and User ID and Password for the selections pages. This is where you will choose all of your ceremony decor, ceremony choice, music selections for your beach wedding ceremony. A general timeline will be included in your confirmation packet (let’s you know important dates and times of your ceremony details).
- Return your completed selections worksheet within 30 days of your wedding ceremony. You will then receive a detailed ceremony agenda for your beach ceremony
- And, on the day of your ceremony, we will see you on the beach for your wedding ceremony!
Ft. Walton Beach Weddings, another great choice for your Florida destination wedding. Contact us today, so we can start the planning!