Dreaming of a beach wedding? Love the idea of an intimate fireside reception? Well grab your marriage license, a s’mores kit, and a pair of flip flops. Then get ready to say “I do” on the sandy shoreline. And who says your first toast has to be with a champagne glass? Why not a marshmallow? 😉 Learn more about a Ft. Walton Beach Wedding and Bonfire Reception here!
How to Plan a Ft. Walton Beach Wedding and Bonfire Reception
Ft. Walton Beach Wedding Planning:
We’ve broken down the beach wedding planning process into 6 uncomplicated steps. Check it out:
- Visit yourdestinbeachwedding.com and check our packages page. Match your vision with our expert beach designs to choose the perfect wedding choice.
- Contact us to check on your date availability.
- Make a deposit by check, or credit card, to reserve your Ft. Walton beach wedding date.
- Receive your confirmation packet and User ID/Password for the selections pages. From here you’ll choose all of your ceremony decor, ceremony/vows, and music. A general timeline will be included in your confirmation packet (including dates and important details).
- Return your completed selections worksheet within 30 days of your wedding ceremony. You will then receive a detailed ceremony agenda for your beach ceremony.
- And, on the day of your ceremony, we will see you on the beach for your wedding ceremony!
Ft. Walton Beach Bonfire:
A beach bonfire- a perfect, intimate way to celebrate the start your marriage and the end of the day!
So 30A Tours is an awesome company sharing a similar philosophy with Your Destin Wedding Company. Put plainly, it’s a one stop shop with great customer service and satisfaction. There are multiple package choices for beach bonfires and choosing one is easy with their clear cut descriptions on 30Atours.com Now, you can also obtain your own beach bonfire permit, but you won’t be provided chairs, tables, fire pits, and a set up and take down. Seems well worth a little extra to have that all taken care of.
Here’s an idea of what you’ll get with a 30A tour beach bonfire:
- Beach Bonfires start between 6:00-8:00PM and are available year round.
- Vendor will contact you to set up a time for the date you have requested. It is best to book these at least one week in advance due to limited supply.
- Duration: 2-3 Hrs.
- Available Packages
- 2 Hour Bonfire Package: Fire bowl, wood, 5 chairs, S’mores, bonfire permit and attendant to set up and tend fire
- 2 Hour Delux Bonfire Package: Fire bowl, wood, 10 chairs, 1 table, S’mores, Bluetooth speaker, tiki torches, bonfire permit and attendant to set up and tend fire
- 3 Hour Bonfire Package: Fire bowl, wood, 20 chairs, 2 tables, S’mores, Bluetooth speaker, tiki torches, bonfire permit and attendant to set up and tend fire.
For more details, additions, questions, you can visit 30Atours.com
Ready to book your Ft. Walton Beach Wedding? Click HERE!