Stress free. Perfectly romantic. Beautiful beach sunset. Do those thoughts make your engaged heart beat with excitement? If you like the thought of a destination beach wedding, but don’t quite know how to do it, check this out:
Destination Beach Wedding Guide:
- Choose Your Location: East coast or west coast? North or South Florida? Many of Florida’s beaches have made the “Best Beaches in the U.S.” list. A west coast wedding is perfect for stunning sunsets and white sandy beaches. While the east coast offers historic cities and world famous entertainment spots. Both coasts provide lots of opportunities for accommodating both night life party-goes, quiet nature enthusiasts, and everything in between. Determining your own must-haves and creating a pros/cons list can help you narrow down your most desirable beach wedding spots!
- Determine Your Budget: Figure out how much you’re able to spend on your wedding day and break it down into these main categories:
- Wedding Package- See pricing here
- Wedding Dress/Groom Attire
- Transportation (flights, taxis/Uber/gas)
- Day of Preparations (hair, make up)
- Guest List: By browsing wedding package options, you can see the price points on smaller vs. larger weddings. Once you’ve determined your guest list, be sure to notify family and friends of your date. The sooner the better so they can also plan for an exciting and fun vacation!
- Honeymoon Included: Don’t forget the costs you’ll be saving on a honeymoon. You’ll already be in a paradise location so stay a little longer and enjoy your first days as Mr. & Mrs. soaking up the sun and relaxing by the water!
- One Stop Shop: The best thing about choosing Your Wedding Company is the affordability and convenience. Save money and time by eliminating multiple vendors, travel researching, phone calls and emails. We provide everything you need the day of your wedding (officiant, photographer, set up and break down). If you’re traveling to an unfamiliar beach, rest assured we will help you create the destination beach wedding of your dreams!